All Pre-tryout sessions are voluntary. Sessions in order of importance are: Summer Tournament, Team Camp, Open Facilities, Weights and Conditioning.
- All paperwork must be completed using Register My Athlete
- All new players please email Coach Frank Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address.
- Register My Athlete will open for registrations beginning April 1, 2021.
Carmel High School Girls Soccer Moratorium Week:
- Monday, May 31 through Sunday, June 6
- No Carmel High School Girls Soccer Activities
IHSAA Moratorium week:
- Monday, June 28 through Sunday, July 4.
- No Carmel High School Athletic Activities
Weights and Conditioning:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: June 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23. July 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- 12-1:30 PM in the CHS Weight Room and Murray Stadium
- June 15, 23.
- July 6, 13
- 6-9 PM at Carmel High School Football Practice Fields. (North of CHS Football Stadium) or Murray Stadium
- July 27 and Thursday July 29
- 12- 3 PM Tuesday
Middle School Camp: All Carmel-Clay rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls
- July 19-22
- 2:30-4:30 at Murray Stadium
CHS Team Camp:
- July 19-22
- 6:00-9:00 at Murray Soccer Stadium.
- Two 1 ½ hour sessions with each player assigned to one session
- Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24
- All day at River Road Athletic Fields (126th and River Road).
- We will field teams in games against other high schools.
- All returning CHS soccer players, interested CHS students and incoming freshmen who participate in an open facilities night, a weight training day or the CHS team camp are eligible to play and will be placed on a team.
Athlete must be registered through Register My Athlete on CHS Athletics website
We have a very short window of time to see the athletes before team selection. Missing sessions because of missing paperwork can be detrimental in this very competitive time.
- Monday, August 2 at River Road Fields
- 9:00-11:30 AM and 5:30-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 3 at River Road Fields
- 8:00-10:30 AM and 5:30-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 4 at River Road Fields
- 8:00-10:30 AM and 5:30 to 8:00 PM
- Teams will be posted on the CHS Athletics website Wednesday evening.
- Thursday, August 5 at River Road Fields
- Friday, August 6 at River Road Fields
- 8:00-10:30 AM and 5:00-8:00 PM
Twice a day tryouts Monday through Wednesday. Twice a day regular practice Thursday and Friday. The first Monday morning tryout (August 5) will not start until 9:00. Bring running shoes and cleats.
ALL girls trying out will also be evaluated in:
- 1v1 competitions/games
- Sprint ladders
- Small sided games
- Yo Yo Run
- 1 ¾ mile run (Must complete to be considered for any team)
- 11 v 11 games
- Juggling (Minimum of 30 juggles with feet to be considered for the Varsity)
Regular Season Practice:
Monday through Friday 4:15-6:15 PM beginning Monday, August 9
Weekly schedules will be available throughout the season on Sunday evenings.