2021 Track & Field
SIGNING UP FOR THE TEAM
Please fill out the team registration. This is not a commitment just yet, but this will get you added to the email distribution list. We’ll be sending out valuable information about the upcoming season. TEAM REGISTRATION HERE
Register My Athlete – Register and be cleared through RMA. REGISTER MY ATHLETE *Please make sure you select Girls Track, or you will not appear on the roster. This MUST be accomplished before you are able to work with any of our coaches.
1. Visit www.gocarmelgreyhounds.com
2. Click the “REGISTER AN ATHLETE” box in the upper right-hand corner of the home page
3. Click ‘Create New Account’
4. Start the Registration Process by clicking “Start/Complete Registrations”
5. Select School – Carmel High School
6. Select Athlete – Add New Athlete
7. Select Year/Sport – (Can be multiple sports)
8. Enter Parent/Guardian Information
9. Enter Insurance Information
10. Enter Medical Information
11. Complete School Questionnaire
12. Complete Additional Opportunities
13. Complete Registration Checklist; i.e. Electronic Documents, E-Signatures
14. Complete Additional Requirements/Physical (Pre-Participation, Evaluation, Examination, and Consent & Release Forms) * Please note: Physicals from the 2019-2020 school year have been deemed acceptable for this coming 2020-2021 school year per the IHSAA. If the student-athlete had a physical on file last year, you may stop at this point and not upload a new physical. The Athletic Office will confirm and override/complete the student-athlete’s registration.
Please register for all sports in which the athlete might participate in. Student athletes will not be able to participate in official school practices until final approval is granted. Once the parent and student have completed the registration process, the status will remain pending until a final approval by the Athletic Office. Please begin the online athletic registration process at your earliest convenience.
Contact Athletic Administrative Assistant, Libby Chang, at email@example.com or call 317-846-7721 ext. 7470 with any questions.
SPRINTER – FALL CONDITIONING
We will begin fall conditioning for any girl that’s interested in participating in sprints. This will take place every Monday & Wednesday after school, beginning Oct. 14th.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
- Mask must be worn inside CHS at all times.
- Mask must be worn at all times, exception being during a strenuous workout.
- Bring your own water bottle. NO SHARING.
- We will practice social distancing.
- Attendance will be taken every day.
You’ll be asked the same 3 questions daily, before practice:
- In the last 72 hours have you had a fever or chills and/or taken medication for a fever? (If you are unsure, please utilize a thermometer for an accurate reading. A temperature of 100.4 or higher constitutes a fever according to medical professionals).
- Do you have symptoms for COVID-19 such as new or worsening cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- In the past 14 days have you been in close contact (was within 6 feet for longer than 15 min without protective equipment) with a person known/suspected to have COVID-19 and/or have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!