The 2019 Football season is right around the corner! The start of the school year is always exciting and the home schedule will feature a rematch of last year’s state championship game when the Hounds host Warren Central. The home schedule kicks off with the home opener against county rival Noblesville on August 30th. The schedule also includes the battle for the Copper Kettle versus Center Grove on September 6. Future Greyhounds Night is September 20 versus the Lawrence North Wildcats. Homecoming will be September 27 against North Central. Warren and Carmel renew their rivalry on October 11th which will also be Senior Night. We are excited to share our Friday nights with the three-time defending National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
A new ticketing procedure will be in place for the 2019-2020 school year. The Athletic Department has partnered with GoFan, a digital ticketing company, to bring an easy and convenient digital platform to your Friday nights. Your season ticket will now be available on your smart phone through the GoFan Mobile Pass instead of a separate plastic card. Here is a summary of the process that will be used for purchasing season tickets this year. Please read carefully as there are several changes for the upcoming school year.
- Season Tickets must be ordered from GoFan through the Carmel High School Athletic Department website link (carmelgreyhounds.com).
- All orders must be completed online through the secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted.
- Football Season Ticket purchasers will be able to select their own seats through the ordering process on a stadium map as in prior seasons.
- Unlike previous seasons, there will not be a limit to the number of tickets a Greyhound fan can purchase when buying football season tickets.
- Tickets available for purchase include:
- Football Season Ticket: Valid for varsity, junior varsity and freshman football home games. Includes a reserved seat.
- All-Sport Ticket: Valid for any home, in-season athletic event. Does NOT include a reserved football seat.
- Student All-Sport Ticket: Valid for any home, in-season athletic event. Does NOT include a reserved football seat.
Order Dates and Pricing:
Monday, July 8th – Friday, July 12th
- Priority purchasing is open to any Greyhound fan online starting Monday, July 8th at 6:00 pm. “Priority” Football Season Tickets are priced at $60 and give first access to selecting reserved seats. The Priority window will close at 11:59 pm on Friday, July 12th.
Monday, July 15th – Friday, August 23rd
- General Public Football Season Ticket and All-Sport Ticket (general public, high school, middles school or elementary students) purchasing window will open online on Monday, July 15th at 6:00 pm. Football season tickets purchased on or after July 15th will be $40. Prices for Adult All-Sport tickets will be $70 for the year. The Adult All-Sport ticket does not include a reserved seat for football games. Student All-Sport tickets for the school year remain priced at $40.
- High School Student All-Sport tickets will also be available for purchase during registration, as in previous years. The ticket will be available on the smart phone GoFan app and will no longer appear on the student ID.
- Ticket orders will not be mailed as the tickets will be on your smart phone GoFan app when you purchase your Football Season Ticket(s) or All-Sports Ticket(s).
- Tickets for individual events will appear on your GoFan app as the contest gets closer to the actual date of the game. Your online ticket in your smart phone GoFan app will then be verified by ticketing personnel at the gate as you enter the facility.
Thank you for your continued support of Greyhound students! We are looking forward to another outstanding school year filled with great memories for our young people.