It will be different and it will still be the same. The start of the school year is always exciting and this year it will be a little different with our extra precautions to stop the spread of Covid-19. The home football schedule will feature some of the best teams in the Midwest as 3 MIC games and 2 non-conference games highlight a terrific lineup of match-ups. Opening night, the Hounds will host the defending state champions from Kentucky, the Trinity Shamrocks. Week 2 will renew one of the great rivalries in central Indiana when the Cathedral Irish return to Carmel Stadium for the first time since 2010. Future Greyhounds Night will be September 11 as the Pike Red Devils come to town. Homecoming will be October 2 against Ben Davis. The regular season wraps up on October 16 with a visit from the Lawrence Central Bears. We are excited to share our Friday nights with the three-time defending National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
A major change for our fall sports season will occur at home varsity football games. All home varsity football games will be available only as a single game ticket. Due to the fluid situation in our society, the Athletic Department is working through multiple scenarios based on changing health department and state recommendations. As a result, it is necessary to only sell tickets on a game-by-game basis with potential changes to large gathering numbers in a short window of time.
All-Sports Passes will no longer include home varsity football games. As a result, All-Sports Passes for Adults and Students will be sold at a reduced price for the 2020-2021 school year.
The Athletic Department has partnered with GoFan, a digital ticketing company, to bring an easy and convenient digital platform to your Friday nights. Your season ticket will now be available on your smart phone through the GoFan Mobile Pass instead of a separate plastic card. Due to precautions for Covid-19, the Athletic Department will be changing to a Cashless system at all events. Paper money will no longer be accepted at events or in the pre-purchasing of tickets. Instead, tickets and passes may be purchased from your mobile device as your ticket into the event. Credit cards will be accepted at all venues as well instead of paper money.
Here is a summary of the process that will be used for purchasing tickets this year. Please read carefully as there are several changes for the upcoming school year.
- Season Tickets must be ordered from GoFan through the Carmel High School Athletic Department website link (GoFan – Carmel High School).
- All orders must be completed online through the secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted.
- Football Single Game Tickets will be available approximately 10 days in advance of the game date. Tickets will only be sold at the GoFan website.
- Passes available for purchase include:
- $60.00 – Adult All-Sports Pass (Good for all home events excluding varsity football games)
- $30.00 – Student All-Sports Pass (High School, Middle School, Elementary School Students – Good for all home events excluding varsity football games)
- Fall Sports Season Passes (Winter & Spring passes available at a later date)
- $30.00 – Junior Varsity & Freshmen Football (Good for all home junior varsity and freshmen football games)
- $40.00 – Boys Soccer Pass (Good for all home varsity, junior varsity, and freshmen games)
- $30.00 – Girls Soccer Pass (Good for all home varsity, junior varsity blue, and junior varsity gold games)
- $50.00 – Ultimate Soccer Pass (Good for all home boys and girls soccer games, excludes IHSAA tournament events)
- $50.00 – Volleyball Pass (Good for all home varsity, junior varsity, and freshmen matches)
- MIC Tournaments and IHSAA Tournament events are not part of the All-Sports Pass.
Additional Ticketing Information:
- High School Student All-Sport tickets will also be available for purchase during registration, as in previous years. The ticket will be available on the smart phone GoFan app and does not appear on the student ID.
- Ticket orders will not be mailed as the tickets will be on your smart phone GoFan app when you purchase your All-Sports Passes.
- Tickets for individual events will appear on your GoFan app as the contest gets closer to the actual date of the game. Your online ticket in your smart phone GoFan app will then be verified by ticketing personnel at the gate as you enter the facility.
In these changing times, we are more thankful than ever for your continued support of Greyhound students! We are looking forward to this unique school year and know it will be filled with great memories for our young people.